Sunday, March 30, 2008

MY SUNSHINE




Thank goodness these portraits were taken before she cut half her hair off! And I have to tell you, my dear husband gets all the credit for these wonderful portraits (these are scanned though, the quality is much better in person!). Since I was working, Jon got her all ready and took her in to get her portraits done. I am pleasantly surprised that her hair isn't messy and her dress isn't wrinkled. Jon even drove out to Silverton to pick these up for me while I was out of town. Thanks Jon.

I love these portraits! She truly is my little sunshine in her little "lellow" dress.
I love you Olivia Joy!

10 comments:

Stefanie said...

She is so sweet Liz! I'd love to meet her someday. Her and Ms. Maisie would hit it off. I'm waiting for you to announce (like Rachel's big surprise) that you are going to have another:). Your family is so sweet!

Rachel said...

She really is a little ray of sunshine. What beautiful pictures! I'm impressed Jon did this! She looks perfect!

Unknown said...

What cute pictures! Did you have them done at Almquist in Silverton? They take beautiful pictures! And, now that I've seen her haircut in person, I wouldn't have even noticed until you pointed it out!!! :)

Ona said...

Olivia...you are such a beautiful girl!

Tiffany said...

Wow, Daddy did a good job. But then he had a little star to work with...!

Christi said...

She looks so cute in that yellow dress...what a sweet little smile.

Lindsay said...

She's beautiful, Liz!

Sharon said...

So sweet! Very impressive of Jon!

Jen said...

She is the cutest thing ever, my word!

Are you going to post any of the haircut chaos pics? Jen Green

Lion Heart said...

very sweet. what a beautiful little girl you have! and the lellow dress so sweet.

p.s its been a pleasure getting ot know you in small group :)