Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas with Liz's Family

~Christmas #2~
Yes folks, this is my little brother Ben. He is a senior at Seattle Pacific University and is a really cool guy and an amazing, gifted musician. Because of this, and his occasional choice to wear tight jeans, Sarah bought him a Jonas Brothers poster in hopes that he might pursue stardom amongst 9-13 year old girls. What do you think?


My sister, Susanna, and her adorable little family


My little sister, Abby (isn't she so cute?!)


Olivia and her cousin, Victoria, decked out in their new princess dresses.Big hug!!!
My sweet little nephew, Ethan. I love this picture and the look of quiet anticipation on his face.
Grandpa Bob with Victoria, Colton and Olivia
Olivia is over-the-top excited about her new cupcake set!
Grandma Cathy is even more excited about her new Mp3 player.
Ethan, Colton and Sarah...so sweet!
Daniel spending some quality wii time with uncle Ben

No comments: