Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas at Grandma Connie's House

~Christmas #1~
These cousins have been celebrating Christmas together since they were babies.
There is some serious present-opening strategizing going on here.
My sweet little Olivia Joy
Jon and his step-brother, Rob, doing what they do best...chillin' on the couch. Daniel and Aric, cousins and buddies

Sarah, Olivia and Aleksa. Three sweet girls.It was very hard to tear Olivia away from the Christmas train. She loved playing with it, just like Daniel and Sarah did when they were little...sigh. Where does the time go?
Olivia loved snuggling up to Aunt Kellie
Just like every year, everyone had a great time celebrating Christmas together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAIT A SECOND!!! another connection Lizzy G! you are related to Kellie? I ADORE HER!!! I didn't know that. I haven't stopped by your blog in ages - but I love all the new pics and the really cool background - its really beautiful. Once again - browsing through your life has left me refreshed and encouraged! You are precious!

Anonymous said...

oops - I forgot I have to leave my name.... this is Lori E! Much love~