Saturday, November 1, 2008

November Pledge

I hereby pledge to blog every day in the month of November.

Yes, you read the above sentence correctly...every day this month!

It has been 12 weeks and 3 days since my last post, so I have plenty to share with the few people who will stop in to see if LizzyG is still alive and blogging. This is no simple task people, so please don't count on anything too deep or meaningful. I do however, want to get back in the habit of reading a chapter in Psalms and Proverbs each day. So today I started in Psalms 101 and Proverbs 1.

My theme song is God's love and justice, and I'm singing it right to you, God. I'm finding my way down the road of right living, but how long before you show up? I'm doing the very best I can and I'm doing it at home, where it counts. I refuse to take a second look at corrupting people and degrading things. ~Psalm 101:1-3 (The Message)

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
but fools despise wisdom and discipline. ~Proverbs 1:7
Can you guess who Sarah dressed up as for Halloween?

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Welcome Back!!

You've been missed!!

And I love the costume :)

Michelle said...

Yeah! I have missed you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Palin cutie pie. :)

Valerie of Momia said...

I love Sarah's costume!! Have fun blogging this month!

Rachel said...

She looks like a perfect Sarah!

Angela said...

Yes, you have been missed my friend! So looking forward to seeing you this month!
Love you!

Tiffany said...

Ohhh, this is quite the undertaking! Can't wait to read!