Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Getting Out of Town

We feel very blessed to be able to get away for a few days. It has been so refreshing! Yesterday we spent the day at Eagle Crest, and now we are enjoying Sunriver for a couple days. I've been a little camera happy, so you'll have to endure a lot of pictures!
Who needs to go to the pool? Olivia LOVED "swimming" in this big jacuzzi tub!
She loved the real pool too!
I have no idea what Daniel is doing in this picture
Ready...Set...GO!
We have been trying to break the news to Daniel that he's not a little kid anymore, he just hasn't got the hint yet :)We are really enjoying our short time away...if only it didn't have to end so soon!

13 comments:

Rachel said...

It looks like you guys are having fun. I have no idea where Eagle Crest is, but if that's where you are in the pictures, it looks fabulous! Enjoy your get away!

Sharon said...

Awesome!! So happy for your fam!

Michelle said...

Looks amazing! Makes me long for summer to come!

momaof4 said...

What a fun time!!
Can't wait for summer, to be able to run away for a bit too.

I LOVE the picture of the older kids looking over the lake. That is one to frame. :)

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome time. I'm going to have to ask for God's forgiveness for coveting your time away.

I hope you come back refreshed and relaxed!

Anonymous said...

What a precious family!
Vacations! short or long - they are so sweet!
Blessings on you and yours,
Lori E

February Jill said...

Doesn't get much better than family time at a great resort and a CUTE new haircut!

I'm with you on the counting days until summer thing!

Jill

Stefanie said...

Very cute hair cut!

You almost inspire me to try straightening mine someday - but I don't think the men in my life would approve:).

You tho - so so so stylish!

Love the vacation pics - so much fun!! Glad you got to escape for some r and r!

Unknown said...

Looks like SO MUCH FUN!

Jen said...

I really miss eagle crest. One of those things about Oregon that I am fond of. We used to go every year...now my parents and Jeremy's parents go without us. :(

And...side note...you two look way too young to have kids that big!!

Love, Jen

Anonymous said...

Daniel007 said cool, I like eaglecrest and sunriver a lot.My fam will probley have more blog stuff later. LOL,Daniel007

Jonathan said...

You're chillin in my old stompin ground. I love the pics, reminds me of home. Hope time is great!

Lion Heart said...

Great pictures! I love taking pictures of my family. Its such a gift to have a way of documenting the wonderful memories that make life so sweet!