Sunday, February 24, 2008

Guess Who Has a Birthday Today?

She always has a smile on her face
She loves her husband

She loves her girls
She loves her friends

She loves her coffee

She loves to shop
She loves to run

She loves to drag me out the door for a long run with her
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONA!!!

I hope you have a very special day. I'm so thankful for you, and that God has brought us into each other's lives. I think you're simply wonderful!
And This Just In:
Another little guy wanted in on the birthday action! Baby Diego Samuel Diaz born today at 8:55 am.
Congratulation Eddie and Meghan, he's beautiful!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Ona. Now Baby Diego shares your birthday!!! Whoopee!
(And it's my anniversary....what a GREAT day)

Ona said...

Thank you so much... that is so sweet of you. Just made my day even better!
And holy moly she had her baby?

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Ona! :-)

Stefanie said...

Happy Birthday Ona!
Congratulations Meghan!!!!
And to Rachel too of course.

Liz,

Promise, I have been checking out your blog, but have a hard time getting my chores done lately, let alone comments:)

Loved the one about Sarah growing up! She is completely adorable!!!

momaof4 said...

She is super cute and fun and adorable!!! Happy Birthday Ona!!!

So is that new little one!!! Way to go Meghan!!!!