Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Two of my favorite things

I have a long list of favorite things, but here are two of them:

Number One: My sweet little Olivia Joy, who put this ensemble together all by herself, and I just had to grab the camera. She truly is two going on twenty-two. She will pick out her dress for the day, then she goes to my closet and picks out her shoes, and then comes the necklace, bracelets, and whatever accessories she can find. And last but not least, her baby of the day. She loves to play mommy and take care of her baby, it's so precious!

Number Two: My beautiful, black, snakeskin print, 3 & 3/4 inch, BCBGirls peep toe pumps. They are truly breathtaking, a work of art.....irreplaceable. On my favorites list, they're right underneath my husband and kids. I fell in love with them in May, and a few days later they were mine. Our relationship is still going strong. We spend so much time together, like whenever I wear jeans, black pants, white pants, capris, dressy shorts, flare skirts, denim skirts, and any dress in my closet. We are a match made in heaven!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Liz...you're a girl after my own heart! Love those shoes and love that little Olivia Joy. She looks so grown up! I have several pics of Ella in my favorite high heeled shoes too! Girls are so much fun!

Glory Laine said...

Without a doubt if I were to where those shoes I would surely fall to my death and injure by standers with in the first five minuets. You rock.

Angela said...

Okay I love this post. Those shoes are awesome and of course that little girl is the cutest!!!

Unknown said...

Olivia Joy is so precious...especially in the beloved shoes! :)