Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Goodbye Mullet

Yes, it is time for the mullet to go.

Why did I let it go on for this long?

Reason Number One: I think I've been in denial that my last baby is no longer a baby, and that she really does need a haircut.

Reason Number Two: It is easy to put in ponytails and pigtails when it's long, but I don't always have time do that. And when I don't fix it, oooh man, the mullet was undeniable! Olivia was all business in front and party in the back!
So here she is, my little girl, getting her first hair cut today!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

It looks like she did so well sitting for her 1st haircut!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this post, because my sweet little girl also has a mullet, but I can't bring myself to cut it either. It just looks too cute in ponytails! I think I'll wait a little longer. Olivia is a doll!