Saturday, June 9, 2007

Sweet Music



A Very Proud Grandma Donna
Sarah, Grandpa D.H., Auntie Carey, a very excited Daniel, and the ever-adorable Olivia


What is a mother to do? Watching Daniel and Sarah play at their piano recital filled my heart with so much pride - I admit it!!! They both have completed their fourth year of piano lessons, and it amazes me each time I hear them play. The days of playing basketball, baseball/softball, football and yes, even volleyball, will someday come to an end. But their ability to play the piano will be with them for the rest of their lives. They did great, playing on a grand piano, up on a big stage and in front of a crowd! Way to go guys! Maybe someday Dad and I will have to pay big bucks to watch you play on a stage, or you can play Christmas songs for us in the lobby of our retirement home. Either way we love you and are so thankful for the gifts God has given you.
Give thanks to the Lord with the lyre; sing praises to Him with a harp of ten strings. Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully with a shout of joy.
~Psalm 33:2,3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a precious family! I think it's great your kids are playing. Here's to many more recitals!

Glory Laine said...

Good Job! I really would love for my kids to play. Maybe start when Tobin's five or something?