Friday, June 8, 2007

I Wish All Days Were Like This







This last week we were able to get away as a family and go fishing. It was a beautiful sunny day and we had such a fun and relaxing time together. I love the top picture of all three kids with Jon (you can barely see Olivia sitting on the rocks), each one is just kind of hanging out and doing their own thing. Olivia fell asleep on the way, and when we got to the river, I just laid her down in the shade on the rocks and she napped for quite a while. Jon and I spent most of our time untangling Daniel and Sarah's fishing line, and ducking quickly every time they cast their line. But we loved every minute of it and had a lot of laughs.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I can't believe how big those sweet kids are getting.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Liz. I am impressed! I look forward to reading it.

Shauna

Glory Laine said...

Hey Ang just let me know about your blog....love it! And I love fishing. Nothing like guttin a fish on a Saturday.
I'll send some time this morning getting caught up and put you on my favorites.