Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas at Grandma Donna's

~Christmas #5~
I have to admit Christmas at Jon's mom's house is something I always look forward to. Donna is so sweet. She knows I've spent the last few days baking and cleaning, hosting and cooking a big Christmas meal for my family. She knows I'm worn out and always insists I bring nothing at all. Believe me, she is one stubborn woman and there's no use arguing with her. It is so nice to show up at her house on Christmas afternoon and just RELAX and put our feet up!
Jon, his sister, Carey, and the girls

Daniel is soooo excited about his new lego set.
Olivia watching a movie on
her new portable DVD player

Sarah is in love with her new
guitar...move over Taylor Swift! We had such a fun time laughing at each other while playing Catch Phrase!

Christmas Day was simply wonderful!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Definately looks wonderful!!! My Judah got one of those big lego sets... we figured it would capture his attention for many hours of time. :) Looks like your kids have a GREAT family they are growing up in... both sides.