Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What a Wonderful, Wintry Day!

Today was our third consecutive day with snow! I thoroughly enjoyed a "work-from-home" day. Daniel and Sarah were able to have their good friends William & Mikayla over and spent the whole day outside sledding!Lucky for me, Olivia only likes to be out in the snow for about 10 minutes and then she's ready to come inside. She's been content looking at the snow from inside while playing with her toys. I loved spending the day with my kids today. This snow has been quite the unexpected blessing!

6 comments:

Ona said...

So fun! You have way more snow than we had. Lucky!!!

Michelle said...

It is such a blessing! Beautiful!

Happy McNally Mom said...

I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun in the snow. The people here in Nevada are so use to the snow that the snowplowers just come through and the day goes on. We have been really bummed that life has to continue and we can't just slow down and enjoy the snow. Have a Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Snow makes everything more fun, doesn't it? I am actually enjoying being stuck at home. I've heard the weather the next few days may not be as bad as expected, and I have to be honest and say I'm a little disappointed. Glad your kiddos are having so much fun!

Lindsay said...

I'm going to enjoy the blessing today :)

Your mantle looks so inviting and full of LOVE!! :)

Enjoy the snow while it's here :)

Rachel said...

I love your stockings! What a beautiful matel!
Enjoy another snow day!!