Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Pepper Snatcher

I came home from the grocery store and put the ingredients for dinner on the kitchen counter. (fajitas... mmm yum!)

Of course I got distracted, and about a half hour later went into the kitchen to make dinner. The bell peppers were gone. Where did they go? They were just here. I looked everywhere. In the cupboards, the fridge, and I even checked in the car just in case I lost my mind and really didn’t unload the grocery bags. No bell peppers.

It had been a while since I heard from Olivia, so I went in her room to check on her, and this is what I found:

She told me her puppies were hungry and needed some food. So I snapped a picture before taking my peppers back.

Mystery solved.

And with a thief this cute, I had no choice but to let her off the hook. After all, she was just taking care of her hungry puppies.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Liz, that is sooo cute! And that picture with her and her litle fish. ADORABLE!!!

Michelle said...

how precious is she?!?! seriously cute.

Ona said...

Lucky puppies to have someone who cares so much! Just a adorable.

Lindsay said...

What a riot! :)

Christi said...

That sweet little spunky girl reminds me a lot of a little boy at my house. Do you think it's too early to start arranging a marriage?

Rachel said...

I love the pepper puppies! Aren't little kids the best? She probably spied those peppers and knew exactly what to do with them!
Is she dressed up like Tinkerbell? So sweet! She's a beautiful little girl!