Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Big Introduction

Well, the day has come. My daughter Sarah started her very own blog!

Her blog is called

And it is complete with her favorite music (lots of Hannah Montanna & High School Musical) and a cool pyzam layout!

She has been wanting to have her own blog for quite a while. Of course I was a little apprehensive, but overall I feel it's safe. It will be a fun outlet for her to write about what's going on in her life, and post pictures of fun day to day happenings.

You're welcome to stop by anytime, but please don't mention her last name or where we live. :)
(I think I've watched one too many Dateline episodes)

Having said that, she would love to have some blogging buddies. If any of you ladies have daughters who have been wanting their own blog as well, maybe now's the time! Sarah would be a great blogging friend, and of course a faithful commenter!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun!!!

Tiffany said...

Very cool for you to allow her to have her very own "space" out there in online space.

I know...I'm super paranoid by all I know watching shows like Dateline, listening to my husband and tapping my own work experience. I truely would be fine if my kid could live in a protective bubble.

Angela said...

I don't have a daughter but I know a little boy who will enjoy looking at it! And shhhh but everytime he hears Hannah Montana he starts rocking out! :)

Kersten said...

Cute!

February Jill said...

She is adorable and how cute that she's ready to put her thoughts out there!

Sharon said...

That's awesome! I'll show it to Greta~maybe it'll spark some creative outlet in her and she'll join the ranks!